Corduroy Peterson.

third

What is red, and bad for your teeth?

A brick.

Lets talk about the Babatunde Gary Busie guy…

101 comments on “Corduroy Peterson.

1. If I have to post and chat with myself, I will stoke the Vikings fire upon all of you till is a raging blaze of purple mayhem!!!!
    BAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• I believe that Crichton will be the heir to Robison’s spot. I think Hunter will be situational early in the season, like a 3rd down pass rusher. I can actually see him playing quite a bit tho’ against the running QBs we face this year…

• I’ve got Irish’s predictions already:

Sunday, Nov. 29 | at Atlanta Falcons | 12:00 PM | 100-0 or I kill myself
      Sunday, Dec. 6 | Seattle Seahawks | 12:00 PM | 100-0 or I kill myself
      Thursday, Dec. 10 | at Arizona Cardinals | 7:25 PM | 100-0 or I kill myself
      Sunday, Dec. 20 | Chicago Bears | 12:00 PM | 100-0 or I kill myself
      Sunday, Dec. 27 | New York Giants | 12:00 PM | 100-0 or I kill myself
      Sunday, Jan. 3 | at Green Bay Packers | 12:00 PM | 100-0 or I kill myself

2. NFL Network has Charles Johnson as one of the top 20 players this year making the leap from where he was last year. That worries me because they said the same thing about Corrdarrelle after his rookie season..

• I wouldn’t be too worried about that prediction – Johnson’s route running and speed are miles ahead of Patterson. This has a good chance to be true.

Patterson had that open-field unpredictable evasiveness that made him look really good, and that’s about it. If he doesn’t show up this year, I’m over him.

3. Someone please explain this statement to me…..use small words:

“But if Shaun Hill takes the majority of snaps in Minneapolis, forget about a playoff run in 2015. Do I think he is a viable third string option?
    Yes, I do. ” -Shaun Muller 247sports

If he’s not a viable option to lead us if Teddy gets hurt, what the hell does it matter if he’s a 2nd string or 3rd string? If he can’t do the job, he can’t do the job.

Is he saying that Hill would never take the field as a 3rd string QB?

I know this is just one guy’s opinion, and obviously the Vikings think differently or he wouldn’t be on the team

• If he’s a 2nd string, he’s the first option if Teddy gets hurt. Moving him to the third string implies that the team has someone better to be Teddy’s first replacement.

My opinion, whether or not Hill is a good backup, is that we’ll be just fine with Peterson pounding the rock and Zimmer’s defense keeping the score low should the worst happen.

4. It’s amazing to see the youth-movement when you look a the current 90-man roster and see what experience they have – only 5 players are in double-digits (Greenway, Hill, Loeffler, Berger, and Newman), and only 3 have more than 7 years (Sullivan 8, and Peterson and Robison with 9).

Vast majority of players have under 5 years experience.

The near future looks awesome as these players develop their skills and come together as a team.

• I charge $60 per autograph & $15 for a photo opp. I’ve become a minor celebrity since moving here and seem to keep finding find myself in all the right circles. Living the dream! My 15 minutes of fame will die soon enough though.

Keep it purple...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s